Tuesday, February 03, 2009

In Which a Warning Shot is Fired.


So you know. Over the next few days I will be documenting my recent vacation on the blog. This will be a pretty intensive, day by day account of our experience. Although most of you are knitters, some are Disney People, and it is for them that these entries are written. Some may also be of interest to people who intend to travel in the area, and are looking for highlights, or things to avoid, or things they just shouldn't miss. You've been warned! Let the MAGIC begin!

1 comment:

kdy12570 said...

Ohh! That ice cream pop reminds me of our second trip to Disney with my daughter. My husband made a grand gesture at buying one for our 20 month old, she bit into it, but alas the chocolate coating was slipping off (admittedly, they do take a bit of finesse and practice to eat--and we have plenty of practice!). My husband took it from her to "help" her out by licking off the falling chocolate, when ...PLOP...the whole thing came off the stick. In shock, we looked at our daughter who looked at my husband, looked at me, and then to the ground at was once her pop and she burst into tears. I've never seen my husband run so fast after the ice cream man--evah! Lol, good times! Looking forward to more Disney posts...